Friday, March 29, 2019

1st Quarter Wrap-Up and Most Anticipated 2nd Quarter


Hello everyone! How are you today? Me, I have survived the first quarter of 2019 and I am still thriving. I have just finished my seconds draft on my book and have sent it out to my BETA readers. While I wait for them to finish it, I am have been catching up on reading and thinking about the books that are so close to being released. I have provided a list of MY most anticipated book for the second quarter (April 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019).
Bitmoji Image

Most Anticipated 2nd Quarter


  1. Pretty Reckless by LJ Shen
  2. Well Suited by Staci Hart
  3. Twisted Pride by Cora Reilly
  4. Hollywood Prince by Natasha Madison
  5. Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan
  6. Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff
  7. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
  8. Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  9. Meet Cute by Helena Hunting
  10. Boyfriend Bargain by Ilsa Madden Mills
With that list done, now I am going to talk about what is MY top ten so far! My reading challenge is to read 200 books this year and so far I have read 63 books. Yeah, a lot of time reading. Now, this list can change since we are still in the first half of the year. But I can see four books on this list that will not go out.

1st Quarter Wrap-Up and Favorites so Far!

  1. Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas
  2. Pretty Venom by Ella Fields
  3. The Kiss Thief by LJ Shen (Review)
  4. Logan by Jay McLean
  5. The Wicked King by Holly Black (Review)
  6. Riot by Jamie Shaw
  7. More Than Forever by Jay McLean
  8. The Risk by Elle Kennedy
  9. Piece of Work by Staci Hart (Review)
  10. Kulti by Mariana Zapata (Review)
Bitmoji Image
I am so excited for the second quarter and the upcoming books! I am ready for the angst, romance, heartbreak, tears, laughs, and so much more. I have experienced them with the books I listed above. 

Thanks for reading! 
Please, share and follow for more content. 
Hope your lucky stars look after you!
Bitmoji Image
Current Song: Deathbeds by Bring Me the Horizon
Image result for bring me the horizon
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig