Monday, March 11, 2019

Meet Cute Extended Preview by Helena Hunting


Wow! That's the first thing I have to say after reading this preview. Helena Hunting is literally one of the best chick lit authors out there. I would have her next to Alice Clayton as one of the funniest authors out there for me! The first book I ever read of her's was Shacking Up. It was so funny and adorable to me that I immediately fell in love with this author. 

Even though this was a preview, I really enjoyed it. That's how good I know this book is going to get. When the book officially comes out, I'll have full on depth review of this story of Daxton and Kailyn, plus Emme. I feel like I'm going to fall in love with Emme. Daxton and Kailyn hopefully are going to have good angsty storyline because I am here for it!
Bitmoji Image

Thanks for reading!
Please, share and follow for more content.
Hope your lucky stars look after you!
Bitmoji Image
Current Song: No by CLC
music
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig