Thursday, May 21, 2020

Black Knight by Rina Kent

Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)Black Knight by Rina Kent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was one of my most anticipated books of May! After reading the first three books of Royal Elite, I was anxiously waiting for Kim and Xander's book. I knew the angst and pain were gonna be there but I was not ready you, guys!

Once Elsa began dating Aiden, Kim was sort of accepted into their group. She became close to Ronan (One of my favorite characters BTW!) Their love story is painful and raw, emotion flows from each page, and their connection is so intense, so deep, that I felt it to the depths of my being, I was so captivated with them, they made me cry, laugh, sigh, and they made me swooned so hard. It made my heart sing. This story is unputdownable, addictive, absolutely brilliant and the author's best book to date. As always the twists kept me turning the pages without blinking. Get ready for an epic ride that will leave you with the worst book hangover ever.

My only problem with this book was it felt too short. I know it's over 300 pages but the way it's formatted made it seem that way. Like every sentence written, had it's own paragraph.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the book and loved the ending for Kim and Xander, can't wait to see more of them in the next book!

View all my reviews
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig