Thursday, January 23, 2020

Ruthless Knight by A. Jade

Image result for ruthless knight a jade"
This whole book KILLED me. I never cry when watching movies or reading books, regardless of how tragic they may be. Sure, I’ve had a lump in my throat a time or two, but I never cry. But, I honest to God had tears in my eyes at 3am in the morning. Only a great storyteller would be able to evoke such emotion from me. I don’t know what it is about Cole and Sawyer; they were such honest and relatable characters, but they were also so much more. Just seeing their character development and growth right before my very eyes from beginning to end was a worthwhile journey in itself, romance aside.
Bitmoji Image
He's everything I despise in a person. He's a cocky, ruthless, a womaniser, and worst of all he mocks-my faith. 
Ashley Jade wrote such a beautifully emotional story that encompasses every spectrum of the human emotion. She wrote a story that covered such strong topics with such emotion that you couldn't help but feel with the characters. Even if you've never gone through the things these characters have been through you feel it all you mourn, experience anger, betrayal, joy, even the sexual tension is felt.
"I don't know," I whisper. "Sometimes you're just-"

"Drawn to someone who's all wrong for you?"
The characters are beautifully written and show such seamless growth and development. You connect with them in ways you didn't know we're possible. I love how Ashley writes her characters, not as secondary characters, but they are all up front to the reader. Oakley has his issues, Bianca is struggling within herself, Dylan and Jace are trying to keep every one together but Sawyer and Cole...are trying to learn how to love themselves. Each character's story overflows over the trilogy. 
Don't waste your time trying to fix me. You'll only cut yourself on my fucked up pieces.
why are you so mean?
Ratings: ★★★★
Overall, I can go on and on about this book I fell in love with it. I highly recommend you read Cruel Prince first but trust me it will be worth it. I'm going to end up writing a whole paragraph about me crying for them, but guys seriously, this book was just something else, I connected with the characters so fast, the book is long, but the plot, it’s so good that honestly after you finish you'll want 200 pages more, it was perfect, thank you, Ashley, for providing me with an arc for this book, is already one of my favorites of 2020 Now go get this book because you won't regret it. 

thank you
Thanks for reading!
Please, share and follow for more content.
Hope your lucky stars look after you!

Cruel Prince: Review
*These books can be read on Kindle Unlimited and as Standalones by highly recommend as a series!

Current Song: Wrong Direction by Hailee Steinfeld


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig