Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Cruel Prince by Ashley Jade

”Kiss me like you’re mine. I dare you.”
First off, let me say that all you angst addicts will not want to miss this one! Definitely, a one click recommendation! This ticked my angsty box checklist all the way! This book sent me on such a whip lash kind of journey, the hot and cold that our hero put our heroine through was enough to turn me to the bottle! But oh how much I loved it! Now, enough over my freak out and to the review.
Bitmoji Image

WARNING: Royal Hearts Academy is a New Adult/High School series of standalones filled with drama, a touch of angst, and boys who are bad to the bone. And when I say bad, I mean they are assholes with a capital A. If you're looking for a safe, sweet romance, this series is NOT for you. At all! Please don't say you weren't warned.

Welcome to their kingdom...

I never thought I'd step foot in Royal Manor again.
But four years later, here I am...back to finish my senior year at Royal Hearts Academy.
And forced to face Jace Covington.
My first friend. First crush. First kiss.
The one I left behind.
Only—he isn't the same boy I gave my heart to.
This new Jace is as cruel as he is gorgeous.
And he's determined to make my life a living hell.
Along with the rest of his glorified family and crew of tyrants.
They expect me to worship the ground they walk on like everyone else, but I'd rather eat dirt.
If Jace Covington wants me gone...he'll have to try harder.
Because I've never been the kind of girl to play by the rules.



WARNING: Royal Hearts Academy is a New Adult/High School series of standalones filled with drama, a touch of angst, and boys who are bad to the bone.
This series is recommended for mature readers due to graphic language and sexual content.



THIS BOOK WAS A SURPRISE!
Bitmoji Image
Dylan and Jace were besties four years earlier when they bonded. That was the defining moment when Dylan officially made Jace hers. Losing a parent each made their friendship even more dear. Little by little she creeps under his skin, just when it seems like they are going to go from friends to more within a blink of an eye their lives are changed forever and she's whisked away to another town as her father starts a new career.
Bitmoji Image
“Nah. Why would I dip my dick in some dry, mediocre meatloaf when I already have a nice juicy piece of filet mignon waiting for me whenever I want it?”
Bitmoji Image
This quote pissed me off when Jace said it about Dylan. Boy, I was ready to punch him! Of course, he redeemed himself as the story progresses. Especially when Tommy abandons Dylan in the middle of nowhere and the boys come to her help. Ashley has scored once again with this heart touching story of Love gone wrong in horrendous ways. This High School Bully romance gets right down to business from page 1. It shock and stuns with brutal honesty about not-so-innocent High Schoolers heavily indulging in alcohol, drugs, sex and bullying. 
Bitmoji Image
“The bad doesn’t always erase the good,” I whisper. “No.” His eyes cut to mine. “I think it just blends.”
The love that Jace and Dylan had for each other was beautiful. It was heartbreaking. It was raw and emotional but it was so damn perfect. Their journey was not easy. It was not kind. But it was raw and real and everything that I’d hoped it would be. I went into this expecting Jace to be the biggest a-hole I’ve ever read, but instead found him to be angry and misinformed but also utterly broken with the weight of the world on his shoulders. This may have been the first time I’ve ever connected more with the male protagonist over the female. I could feel his pain coming off the pages I read.


“Is that why you wore this sexy little shirt tonight?” His warm breath tickles the side of my neck. “Hoping to get my attention.” “No.” That earns me a husky chuckle. “Too bad.” He presses his lips against my throat. “Because it’s working. You have all my attention.” He walks his fingers down my torso. “Question is…what are you going to do with it?”
Bitmoji Image
Dylan, Jace, Oakley, Sawyer, Cole and Bianca will have you wanting to know more. It was easy to get sucked into Royal Hearts Academy. Everyone has secrets. They are all struggling with their pasts. Friendship and love bonds them. They all have their own story’s to tell.
"I’m destroying the kingdom. And just like a game of chess. You have to take down the queen before conquering the king. Or in this case, the prince."
Rating: ★★★ ★ ☆
Overall, this was SO GOOD! I loved it and find myself reading certain scenes because it was just a beautiful story. The characters are very well defined and their sizzling chemistry sets the pages on fire. Sarcasm is heavy and strong, words cut open wounds and scathing attacks are splattered everywhere Scintillating story with a lot of heart. A truly heartbreaking love story that will break your heart and then fix it all over again. This book makes me more excited over who I already know is going to be my favorite couple in this series; Cole and Sawyer!
“Please. You wouldn’t know a study group if it slapped you upside the head and crawled up your ass.” He (Cole) licks the tip of his beer bottle suggestively. “Oh, baby. I love it when you talk dirty to me.”

Thanks for reading!
Please, share and follow for more content.
Hope your lucky stars look after you!

Buy the book with the link(s) below!
Amazon
*Available on KindleUnlimited

Current Song: 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig