Sunday, June 30, 2019

2nd Quarter Wrap-Up and Most Anticipated 3rd Quarter


Hello everyone! How are you today? Me, I have survived the SECOND quarter of 2019 and I am still thriving. I have just finished my second draft on my second book and have sent it out to my BETA readers. I also have started outlining a new series I will be publishing on Wattpad soon! By the way, I will be posting WIP later. I have a full diary of my journey writing through these two series I am working on. I have been catching up on reading and thinking about the books that are so close to being released. I have provided a list of MY most anticipated book for the third quarter (July 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019).
Bitmoji Image

Most Anticipated 3rd Quarter

  1. Broken Knight by LJ Shen
  2. Twisted Bonds by Cora Reilly 
  3. Coming Up Roses by Staci Hart
  4. First and Forever by  Jay McLean
  5. The Game You Play by L.A. Cotton
  6. The Guy on the Right by Kate Stewart
  7. Resist by K. Bromberg
  8. Making Up by Helena Hunting
  9. Reveal by K. Bromberg
  10. Say You Still Love Me by K.A. Tucker
With that list done, now I am going to talk about what is MY top ten so far! My reading challenge is to read 200 books this year and so far I have read 63 books. Yeah, a lot of time reading. Now, this list can change since we are still in the first half of the year. But I can see four books on this list that will not go out.

2nd Quarter Wrap-Up and Favorites so Far!

  1. Kill Switch by Penelope Douglas
  2. Forever and Never by Ella Fields (Review)
  3. Pretty Venom by Ella Fields
  4. Under a Different Sky by Lindsey Iler (Review)
  5. Frayed Silk by Ella Fields
  6. When Our Worlds Fall Apart by Lindsey Iler
  7. Twisted Pride by Cora Reilly 
  8. Pretty Reckless by LJ Shen (Review)
  9. Malum, Part 2 by Amo Jones (Review)
  10. Vincent by Sarah Brianne
Bitmoji Image
I am so excited for the third quarter and the upcoming books! I am ready for the angst, romance, heartbreak, tears, laughs, and so much more. I have experienced them with the books I listed above. 

Thanks for reading! 
Please, share and follow for more content. 
Hope your lucky stars look after you!
Bitmoji Image
Current Song: ¿Qué Tengo Que Hacer? by Daddy Yankee
TalentoDeBarrioOST2008.PNG

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig