Monday, April 8, 2019

Malum: Part 1 by Amo Jones


HOLY. SHIT. I am shookeths. Yes, shookeths. I don't know what to think about and what to say about this book because it was mind blowing. Amo Jones...you are exquisite.
Bitmoji Image
Let's get to the review before I lose my mind!


“Love is savage, love is blind, love is something they may not find…”

Once upon a time, there was a young girl who lived in a battered trailer, a girl from the wrong side of the tracks. 

One day, she fell down The Elite Kings’ rabbit hole. Sucked into a dark vortex of lies, hate, and deceit, and spat out by money, glitz, and power.
There were things this little girl didn’t know, things she was about to find out and secrets that have been kept from her. Those secrets were guarded by the boys that were about to smash her world open and tear it all apart…
He may be a Malum, but she is a Stuprum, born into this world but neglected by the choice of her mother. Her eyes may not glisten with stars, but they roar with fire, and when she finally reaches her peak, it’s that same fire that will burn. 
Them. 
All. 
Down. 
My name is Tillie Stuprum, and my story is not like the rest.
Everything she thought she knew is a fabricated version of the truth. I’m Nate Riverside-Malum, the one your girl whispers about to her friends and whose initials are scratched down your back. Her story is not like the rest of them, because her story is dead.


Regardless of what kind of monster you think I am, Tillie, and make no mistake, I can be a fucking monster, I never let that side of me touch you. Ever. However, if I find out that you’re hiding something from me, that side won’t just touch you, it will annihilate you.”
Bitmoji Image
This review isn't going to make an ounce of sense, my brain is fried and has gone on vacation...please bear with me. I binge read the first three books in the series in two days. I was intrigued by the first one and later just kept on reading. I do have to say that it is the typical, boy group hates one girl and later they protect her. I'll be honest...those are my favorite. If you've not read this series, take my word for it, it's definitely worth a one click. It's dark, it's gritty, it's emotional, it's unputdownable, it's unique, it filthy, it's sexy, it's undoubtably one of my top series read.
Bitmoji Image
You find three types of love in your lifetime. The first will show you all that you did wrong. The second will show you how you should be loved, but the third will show you what it feels like to die while still being alive.
Tillie and Nate's journey was heartbreaking, a toxic train wreck, dark games, twists and turns, sexy and steamy. My heart broke for the things these two had to go through. I felt their pain, I even cried in one scene and it's hard to make me cry! God this book and all its feels, I feel like a yo-yo, up and down, loving Nate’s alpha a-hole attitude when it comes to Tillie, but hating him at the same time with how he treats her, then like a switch he’ll do something left field and damnit those feels just get in the way again. My heart is in turmoil. But, I am an angst whore and this had it.
Bitmoji Image
This book sends you in such a tailspin, love, hate, anger, the crushed heart they all go hand in hand. There I was waiting for the prompts to come at me, warning me that I'm getting to a part that I needed to prepare myself for, those never came, but what did come was a beating heart that was turned into a weeping mess of dust! My heart was ripped out of my chest, the tears came freely, my heart just broke in half. No band aide was going to fix this mess I was left in.
His jaw is set in stone, and even though I can’t see his eyes, I know that I don’t want to. I don’t want to because the one thing, person, that Nate cherished and loved more than anyone in this world is now gone. I fear for what is going to be left of him now.

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Overall, this book was a roller coaster. Out of the four books in this series, this one is my favorite. I've always been intrigued by Nate, so to have some chapters in his POV was awesome. I am honestly, looking forward to the rest of the series and to find out what happens in Part 2. BTW, if you haven't read the other books in this series. READ.IT. It is an amazing series!
Bitmoji Image
Thanks for reading!
Please, share and follow for more content.
Hope your lucky stars look after you!
Buy the Book with the link(s) below!
Amazon

The Elite King's Box set
Amazon

Current Song: Snuff by Slipknot
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig