Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Broken Kingdom by Ashley Jade


Broken Kingdom by Ashley Jade
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

wow...wow...WOW!!

That is literally all I can think of when reading this book! It was a roller coaster of emotions that

THIS IS THE BIANCA I NEEDED! We got a mix of the new Bianca and the old Bianca which just made her the PERFECT heroine in this series. We all know Bianca never needed someone to rescue herself she could do it all alone but, even the strongest person sometimes needs someone to lean on. Oakley was her support, the person she needed when it got too much for her and he was there for her no matter what. Bianca is literally the human person of the princess who saves herself and becomes a QUEEN!

Oakley has always been the character I've been dying to read when it comes to this series. This boy here owned my heart and soul (SORRY COLE!) all the hardships and heartbreak made him a better version of himself. A lost soul that came full circle and fought for what he wanted. To understand these two, Ashley took us back to where everything fell apart, combining past and present scenes, making us come full circle where everything was divulged leaving our minds blown, and our hearts exploding!

Overall, this book was amazing and such an enjoyable read. The journey these characters have taken me throughout this series is unforgettable and I HOPE we will see them again shortly, be by a bonus chapter or novella whatever! I just can't let these characters go yet! Ashley Jade wrote an emotional conclusion that left nothing left hanging and gave it to us in a pretty big bow.

View all my reviews


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig