Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Stories of September by Numerous Authors



Stories of September by Fiona Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This review is going to be different than the ones I have done before since it's so many stories in one book!

This book contains stories from numerous genres from Dark Romance, Forbidden, MM, Taboo, and more! I am a fan of three of these authors but I was introduced to the other and I can say, I am honestly going to dive into their work after reading these short stories by them. I won't say my favorite story since I am very biased to that specific author (if you've read my previous reviews you would know!) This book is such a good series of short stories to read in one sitting or if you want to read one story from day to day.

These authors did an amazing job with this anthology and I thoroughly enjoyed it!



View all my reviews




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© World ❈ of ❈ Tomes | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig